Monday, December 15, 2008

YES BEAR WITH ME...
LAST POST OF THE DAY!!!

this last entry..
is about..
my present
my 21st yr old present
from gina and cammy!!!

they got me something really really useful and meaningful..
most probably, that will be my most valuable gift ever!!

so what is it??

IT IS A.....
Long..
long..
long rope...??!

best part.. after showing how multipurpose of it ( we found out there is 15 purposes so far)...
they left with tat rope..
so my present is gone! LOL

1: build bonds by throwing the rope to one another

2: make a wallet to be a sling bag

3: or a hand bag

4: belt

5: cute little ''high class type'' handbag

6: snack ?

7: pouch with handle



8: necklas

9: hair band

10: hair band 2

11: bracelet

12: play games..

13: even back pack bag


14: CAN MAKE STAR too!!

15: leashed dogs!!