Tuesday, December 16, 2008

yeah 16th!! and few more hours.. I will be back to my lovely hometown - KL
I just wish to hava a quick and safe trip!!
cant wait to see angel baby darling......................................................

my back acne get so jialat that i have no choice but to visit national skin centre today.
Luckily it only cost me $100
and the doctor said: NO CHOCOLATE, NO FRIED FOOD, NO RUNNING ( no sweat) for me for 4 to 6 months!!!

THAT IS INSANE MAN!!!! gosh!! =(
but is ok.
I gonna be patient
I gonna treat it before next year june!
coz I MUST GO SUN TAN AT THIS BEAUTIFUL ISLAND AGAIN!!!

RESULT is coming~~~~ few more hours also..
hopefully i get to check on time at KL later..
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!
LAST SEMESTER!!!
Dun U feel HAPPY???
YEah~~~!!!

So RMIT or UOL??
I have been question myself this for few days le....

What is pursuing like?
since when it starts?
clear the mess before step into a new one pls
No one love to be a spare tyre.
or someone u use to get over!