Sunday, December 21, 2008

WOOH~ I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!
How great can it be........
when u can walk aimlessly and freely along the streets with no worry and Ipod-ing along the way..
the crowd at Orchard road...
the attracting lights and people...

I just LOve It! =)

So, I catch a movie again....
Nick & Norah Infinite Playlist
IT IS SUCK!! PLEASE DONT WATCH!!!!

luckily I am a UOB holder so i got a $2 discount for Sunday movie!
if not, I will really complain non stop for this silly boring show... =(

anw, remember my back acne problem? I went to skin centre right. . and the doc gave me a 4 mths medicine..

I already eat it for a week.. and the side effect is really really bad!!!!
I feel bloated all the time!!!
gastric getting worse ( feel like vomit anytime)
feel hungry easily ( basically i need to eat a full meals in every 3 to 4 hrs)
rashes appear on my face
I am getting fatter too!! Coz i need to eat whenever i feel hungry. DAMN!

But yeah! my back acne is getting better.. But my other part of my body is getting worse!!!!
I gonna stop eating it and call the doc tml morning!!!
I hate that Pill now~!!! Argh!!