Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY X'MAS


25th December 2008
another year ahead!!
Great Xmas
Great Celebration
Great Wishes!

I Love All of You...
esp Huiling, Claris, PengYau, Jason, Adeline, and of coz My familiesss

We gonna Celebrate Xmas Every year Alright?? hehe...
there are alot of photosss not with me yet!
will upload soon~ =)



So yeah! TODAY IS BOXING DAY!!!
That is when We open up our xmas presents!!!


I am very happy to receive EVERY ONE of them!!!!
We feel Loved when we receive presents..... LOL

So, I got
  • a RMK xmas edition multi-make up kit from wawa
  • cookies from PY and Ade ( she made the cookies herself!!!)
  • a nice Bra set and a card from claris
  • a pair of earring from Huiling
  • two cute pillow from cindy and my aunt
  • a bottle of Body SHop dreamy pillow spray from Jason!!

    I cant wait to use all of them!!!
    esp that spray!!!
    hope It can really help me to sleep man. LOL =)

P/s: Is timing everything?