Friday, December 12, 2008

all my best friends should know that I HATE WRAPPING!!
I just dun understand why should we waste the money on wrapping paper when people will just throw it after open up the presents..

BUT!!!! that day.. I went to Borders.. and saw this super urber xmas mood like wrapping paper @ $10, I decided to grab it and WRAP for my X'mas Presents this year!!!

and so..
I tried to wrap them today...

apparently.. I failed.
and i was so fed up that I make a complain to Adeline
and SHE ASKED ME TO LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!
coz she gonna came to my house immediately and get it done for me!!!!!!
I AM SO LUKCY to have u babe~~

so u can see... without her... all my present will probably look like this..
and u noe.. I dun even need to use any scotchtape for this..
every woman should know how to wrap ''thing'' in this way right?? =p

YES!!! I hurt myself!! damn!! I HATE WRAPPING!!!

Final works!!! ALL THANK TO ADELINE!!! =)