Sunday, December 28, 2008

HAPPY 21st Birthday to ME!!!!!

yeah!! I spent my 21st bday at Rasa Sentosa Resort with friends and familes..
actually there is alot to talk about..
but coz of this party, I haven sleep for more than 38 hrs!! so lets just see the photos okay?? hehe.. =p

Preparation for the party to start....

Yeah cakes...

Friendsss

Familiessss

Games and Forfeitssss


Presents... p/s: cheese cake from P, DELICIOUS!! =)

幕后
over all the party was great! I am really happy throughout the whole night though it is kind of tired... coz I gonna keep smiling.. hehe! cant imagine for my wedding day man! =p

I wanna esp thanks huiling, claris, pengyau, wenlong, ben, adeline, jason, felicia for helping me of my bday party!! Love u ppl!!! =)
I do enjoy very much!!! WOoh!! I AM 21 YEARS OLD NOW!!!!!!