Friday, December 05, 2008

no joke. my last shopping spree is like 3 or 4 mths ago.
I HATE SHOPPING!!!

I only grab the things I want or I need then I will move to next stop!
that is why.. shopping with me is very challenging.

nevertheless, spending is fun!
esp spending something for the one u love..
like.. XMAS presents!!!
so yeah! i spent $300 in 4hrs.

so please.. u guys gonna love the presents!!

thank godness! I am able to found something for my bday too!!
a agnes B's bag and a key chain, another handbag from far east, sleeping spray from body shop, and a delicious~ chocolate cake!!

wooh! cant wait to recieve them..................

argh.. and.. my bday party..
gonna spend alot again..

decoration, hotel, food, invitation cards.. efforts..
I am lucky that I have u all for helping me for my GRAND 21st BDAY party! =)