Monday, December 22, 2008


How many faces can you find?
To test your intelligence:

If can find 0 – 5 faces – idiot
If can find 6 – 7 faces – stupid
If can find 8 – 9 faces – normal
If can find 10 – 11 – very normal
If can find 12 – 13 faces –genius
I found 10!!! so I am VERY NORMAL!!! lol...

***************************************************

Doctor said I gonna stop the medicine and need to see him again as soon as possible to get a new pills!! =(
anw, he said I cant sweat
and I really need to exercise
so I went to swim..

the reason I stop swimming is bcoz my back is really suck and I dun wan people to see it
but now i have no choice and the only sport I can do is SWIMMING!!!
GREAT!!! when I went to swim today..
got this aunty..
she saw my back..
and she advice me to use aloe vera to cure it.
the more she talk abt it, the more i feel like killing myself!!
DAMN IT!!!
I SERIOUSLY REGRET WITH WHAT I HAD DONE IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS NOW !!!!

**********************************************
Thanks babes for helping me up for the cupcakes!! =)
Thanks u for baking me a cheese cake P!!