Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am becoming lazy…

Go home after school
Lied on bed
Turn off the light
Laptop on lap
Movies and movies

This is what I have been doing for the first whole week.

I am supposed to go kick boxing with Ling & Yau yesterday.
But ling is not feeling well.
Suddenly I have no mood for exercise also.
So Yau & I end up hanging out together.. shop for his sister’s wedding shirt and dinner.

I cant wait tml! – SUNDAY!!!!
I am going to ECP!! Cycling~~~ Wooh!!!

Random: so tired and sleepy now…

Webcam-ing is fun!!!
Starhub mobile internet is SUCK!!!

Today is MACRO! Love it! Hope I will not fall asleep in class due to my sleepiness.
And yeah! Excited that Jason is joining our class secretly today!!! YEAH!

Gosh. I am so tired that I don’t sound excited at all.
Damn it.

p/s: time management