Tuesday, September 16, 2008

6 years already.....
Threesome Night!!
Celebrated at C.H.I.J.M.E.S on 15th September 2008
We went to this Brazil Restaurant- CARNIVORE!! Anw, cost us abt $50 each only!! They really serve lot of different kinds of meats! MEAT lover should give it a try. It is buffet basic.. So WORTH IT!!Guys! can u remember the last photo we took together?? the super ugly with scary drawings?? remember?!? Haha.. I love that pic.. someone pls send me the pic again!! =DCan you see that round card at the right side of the picture? One is green, another is red. so.. When you want the waiter or waitress to serve u, u gonna turn to the green side. Vice Versa~ There are two server there.. This one always bring good foods! LOL.. I love the Baked Pineapple!! maybe should try it next time for BBQ session!
I LOVE both of You SO mUch!! Muacks!!
It is Chanel Necklas!!
Our Ding Qing zi Wu~
3 Dummies!! *smile*

p/s: The hug is sweet