Wednesday, September 03, 2008

yeah It is 2.45am now. yet we are still chatting...
best part is.. tml is my first paper ( Human Resource )

I was real excited coz I always love examss!!!
But tonight.. I am more into sentimental.

Yeah! U are going, my friend.
I really ..
will miss you like hell...

Such a Great friend like you, I will never forget.
the things you have taught me
the jokes & laughters
the joys
the companionship
the special love we have
the so many many many things...

OMG! cant believe that i am crying..
my heart is so sour.. the feeling is so unbearable.. OH man..
I wish you dun go!!! can u pls dun go???? I DUN WANT YOU TO GO!!!! ARGH!!!!

You have tried so hard to stay I know.
The every little things u have done, maybe the others cannot see, but I can!!
Ur words are so powerful to me. The encouragement and support are the greatest thing I ever received from you.

You will contact us and be our best friend forever right?
we will have those loving and small gathering often right?
You will be my Love Advisor forever too right?

Argh!!! I LOVE U MAN!!!! SHIT U! I hate the government!!!

p/s: babe, you better go with me whenever I go. I cant lose u..