Monday, September 01, 2008


GOOD NEWS GOOD NEWS!!!!!



I BOUGHT a iPhone Today @ $298 ONLY!!
Thanks Huiling for signing the Singtel student plan for me!
So from now on, I can sms unlimited times with huiling and adeline! keke... IS FREE!!~~

I suddenly decided to get myself a new phone in this afternoon when my lousy nokia ( has been using it for 2.5 yrs ) can't switch on again.. I was so panic la.. and I msg huiling and ris tat I MUST get a phone by today!
and

I GOT IT!!

so now I got two lines.. one is M1, another is Singtel.

I seriously cant wait to use it. At the same time, I am worry tat I might not noe how to function it. haha! gonna play with it when I am free!!

************************************************

anw, I went to the COMEX too!
OMG! the CROWD is HORRIBLE!!!
I got headache after few minutes lo... I think I would rather spend more money than queuing for a few hrs just to get a cheaper price.
The people are so rude there.. they squeeze and push!!!
papers are all over the floor.. tsk tsk tsk..