Sunday, August 31, 2008


A lazy saturday afternoon.. I spent it at ris' house.. Watched ' a boy girl things' and be a 书生for few hours.

I feel so FRESH when I went out at 7.30pm. It has been quite a long time since my last night-out. Used to go out with a bunch of friends and chill till mid night in the past few years and suddenly I MISS IT again!


We have a heart to heart talk.
We know we are so lucky to have each other!! We know the bad and good point of each others. We tell each others what is the things we should change and the things we should be proud of! We talk about what kind of people we would like to meet. what kind of people has made us strong. what kind of person we would wanna be! what is our personal goal and a small small wish...


see! It is FULLERTON! this is the hotel I would like to spend one night with the one I love and the one who loves me.. It will be very meaningful~





btw, temper is one of my bad point they said, but they know that is my unique selling point and I am not going to change it!! coz this is who I am!


I have a plan of continuing my degree at oversea. to explore more is what I need!! I know.. you, you, you and YOU will be 不舍得 me to go.. but u know la.. it is always my dream! =)


Also, we are always too busy to realise and appreciate the things we already had. for example, a good scenery at s'pore river!



had Mac Breakfast before hitting the road home~ I reached home abt 7.30am on Sunday! got a quick bath and was so awake! can't wait the night again... =p


*************************************************************
You can’t avoid pain, but you can avoid suffering.