Sunday, August 17, 2008

I just want to end things beautifully. =)
He isnt that bad, we're just not suitable.
Gonna move on with my life.
Though I am feeling kind of lonely every momment, but will get use to it soon.
Luckily my friends are cool enough to keep me accompany every seconds if I want.
Thanks bro and sistas!

*************************************************************
Went to Wheelock Starbuk for marketing revision today! since noon all the way till night. Finally finish 5 chapters.. still got 6 more!!!

Have a nice chicken brocolli quiche for lunch or dinner today. atleast I have eat something and I swallow it. I need to replenish all the nutrition I had lost in this few weeks!!!

After study, Board game at cineleisure!!!
Try up Jenga and LIFE! was so excited can...
I shout like there is no tomorrow. hahaha..


p/s: I will grow up! blehz!!! =p