Monday, August 04, 2008

FUCK OFF!
this is the real word I want to say to you seriously!

How much I have done to make this work?
How much I have done to make this live?
How much I have done to make you appreciate that?
How much I have done to make myself to be happy too?

Everyone should has friends.
I have too! plenty. I pang seh them more than You do to your friends.
I am being here to accompany you and hope you will not feel lonely.
Yet, I am pushing all my friends away bcoz of you and you are giving all you have to all your friends.

FIne!
I'm really happy to be with your friends. they are funny! cute! whatever..
But you are not being as lovely as you should be.
and this..
made me hate you from going out with your friends!

What kind of excuse is that? an explaination of cancelling a lunch? since when u have lunch with him? and before i get pissed off, don't you have enough time to explain whatever u want to explain?!

Ridiculous! You don't even know am I being real happy or not? hello! do u ever think of my feeling? or u already found out that u are neglecting me??!! U wan me to be as sweet as possible! and i am doing it difficultly! but what?!?!?! u are taking advantage of me now! ENOUGH!!!!

I AM SO PISSED OFF!!! really Angry till my whole body can feel the boiling of my blood vessels!!!!

p/s: I only need one second to spoil everything!