Friday, August 22, 2008

When comes to study....
Everyone is damn serious!
Even me. hahaha...

Have been like studying non stop for 4 days le!! Oh man!! cant really absorp much.. so many things to memorise la!! GOSH!
and account account account!!! KEEP TELLING ME HOW TO CALCULATE MONEY!! IS so annoying ok?!? MONEY AGAIN! ARGH!!! neh! this is my account lecturer - MR. Daniel Tan. luckily he is a cute guy.. cute as in fun alright. hahah.. if not, i will hate this subject like hell man. =p


********************************************************

Anyway, Have read about this forum recently.. talk about KARMA. DO u believe it?

YES I DO! My Karma will be a good one i know.. haha! who knows? maybe I will be meeting a new good guy soon. =p Just kidding la.. hahah..

************************************************************

to Update everyone! I have so much things to plan these days!!! one of the reason is to make myself busy!! another reason is that! I REALLY NEED TO LEARN ALOT OF THINGS!!! and catch up with all the family and friends!!! Planning to go oversea! but.. aiya! scare of ghost lehz.. cant go Medan alone.. stupid budi la! cannot stay with me.. and fel's parents wont allow her to go overseas also.. haiz haiz... nvm! change plan! =)