Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This entry is for all my lovely friends

First, I wanna thanks GOD that we have met.
Second, I just want to tell everyone of u that I am so grateful to HAVE you and THANK for staying beside me whenever I need.
Third, I really wish I will never fall in love again so that I wont neglect everyone of u in the future.

Ade: She is full of jokes. serious! a joker! but she makes me laugh! With her, I always feel silly but happy. I admire her attitude towards everything. she always stay calm and she is the one who actually give me a big hug when i need a shoulder to cry on. I remember that morning, I was so afraid of going to sch alone, she took a cab down at peak hour and accompany me to school.. I am so touched. Loves. :)

Angel: She makes sure I am ok by asking different guys to check me out. kind of cute and i appreciate that my dear.. I really wish you are here with me, bcoz ur mind is so strong! loves :)

Cammy: When I am down and so coincidence that if I met her online, I will just complain everything to her! and she will just listen and talk me out. cant wait to meet you soon!! :) Fun loving friend - Gina and Cammy!

Claris: Her House is like always OPEN for me! when I feel lonely and just dun wanna to stay home alone, I will give her a call, and she can chat with me till i fall asleep. Remember that she was so tired in that morning, but I was too excited to see J, then I woke her up and make sure she keep my mood down. Though she don't really talk much, but once she open her mouth, she just want me to be happy and pull me out from all this shit. Thanks babe! with loves.. :)

Eric: Eh.. though he don't really do much.. but a sms makes my day! atleast I know someone cares about me. Thanks dube! :)

Felicia: Oh man! she is the most lovely little girl I have ever met!! Guess what? she know that I will feel lonely everytime, so the first thing she will do once she reach home is to msn me and call me "Soooosooooooo''... HAHA! and and and!!! coz of me, she takes train to school every morning. Just to make sure I have a companion along the journey to school and back home. Loves :)

HweeLing: She tells me too much things. All is good for me. they are even meant to be BEST for me! She is such a good bestie! she gives me the attention I want, she don't msg me often but i know she think about me every momment. She always support my decision and I believe that I have disappoint her like numurous times but she is still there! I am so sorry! and I want to be like her! a mature and independent woman who love and care about the others. :) loves her like crazy!!

Jason: OH MAN!!! HE IS THE MAN WHO SLEEP WITH ME EVERY NIGHT !!! hahahha. just joking! he is damn kind! he calls me everynight and make sure I fall asleep then he will hang up the phone. and u noe.. I probably will only fall asleep around 3 or 4 am.. and second day, we have to wake up at 7.30am! he is like a zombie now.. he is too tired but he still will call me! how touching man... THANKS bro! Love u alotalot too! and ur bill.. erm.... is free right? LOL =D

Junie: yeah we talk alot in class coz she is sitting beside me and we always have the same problem in a fucking relationship. hahaha.. I just wanna bless her and Leslie! She teach me to love bravely! and I did! and do it well. =) ok la. love u too.. haha

M: She is the most noble woman in my life. I just don't want her to see me sad, that's why I am alright now! LOVE U THE MOST FOREVER!!! Muacks...

Patrick: I know you will always be there for me. and I appreciate that.. How I wish the one I love is YOU! Thank for loving me! =)

Vedant: No income, all love are rubbish and I will remember this forever too! thanks for doing the least u can do for me! Loves. :)

Victoria: She just cry with me when she see me cry. hahah.. very emotional. but I love u babe! I remember that when I wanna to know more about CANCER, I keep asking u all sort of Questions.. and I still believe that CANCER woman like u are very lovely. :)

Vivian: She tells me how LUCKY am I. She shares her experiences with me and I learn alot from her. How I wish I can be that kind of Girlfriend who is so cute and patient. But I know IT IS JUST NOT ME! However, I will learn... :) loves.

p/s: lost one but gain many. I am totally fine and bon voyage! :)