Tuesday, August 05, 2008

SInce I start my first relationship, I always wonder why men can acted this way?

They can ignore the whole situation and enjoy themselves with theirs friends when they have an arguement with their girlfriends or wives.
Yet, Women will only stay aside and keep troubling and crying for the WHOLE situation.
But... Unfortunately, I have enough!
and the best part is.. YOU even Dare to Push every Faults at me now!!! HOW DARE YOU?!

I am sure You know me well..
Ironically that you want me to study hard but you always affect my mood like this. then how am I going to do whatever I suppose to do? all the while.. I always thought you are really concern about me. but now! I finally realised I was cheating myself all the while.

I don't see the caring you used to give me. I don't see you concern about me. I don't see you really want me to be happy. I don't see do you really know that am I being really happy not.
You have changed too much. I have changed too! but to be a better one! you are not..

I am sure I have done My BEST! I also sure that with my standard I can find any man who is better than YOU! Since You don't know how to cherish me and you really thought u are really that good. then I have nothing to say. coz I am leaving this shit out of my life now. I don't think I should give in so much anymore.. You don't worth me to do all this again!

Oh ya! PLEASE STOP MISTAKEN MY WORDS!!!! I never say I dont allow u to meet ya friends. but since U ARE HAVING a R/S, then the number of times u going out with ur friends will eventually decrease. If u dun even see this point, then pls stay single forever!! AND PLS REMEMBER! bcoz of u, I reject the outing with my friends too! since I can do it without u to say anything, why cant you?? if i am not wrong, last time when I used to go out with my friends often..

You said to me this: Why u always go out with ur friends and never accoumpany you?
and coz u said that, i have changed but what do u say to me today? CONTROLLING! Such a good description my dear..


p/s: There is no end if you don't realise your own mistakesssss.