Monday, August 25, 2008

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY TO GINA!!!!

Wooh~ going to hit 30! BUT she still looks like 20!! everyone of us envy u like crazy ok nana!




Really Wish you all the best and STAY HEALTHY AND ACTIVE~!!!! keke...


I think I am the only one who is still studying in this group of friends.. many of them are already become mama this year! so... I met lot of babies in this celebration (gathering) too! Became their Photographer.. haha!



from the left: Sunny, Ming Yi, Mei Hua, GIna, Xuan xuan, ME, Da jie, Xavier and Cammy!


still got alot more actually.. but my lousy camera cant fit all in.. hehe...


FREEZE KURO!

He is damn handsome!!! adorable! OMG! just like to hug him man.. but... his saliva.......





***********************************************

It has been quite a long time since I go KTV. I remember the last time I went was with J on his Birthday... It didnt end up well anw.. haiz..

Alright! So U guys should know that KTV is a ''good exercise'' when u need to vent out ur emotion etc.. Of coz! all the sad songs had made me cry again.. Finally.. I let it out. Feel much more better.. But I still miss him I know.

Anyway, I was so surprise to receive your call yesterday.. Apply more Sunblock Lotion man.. U really need it! and take care~

*********************************************************

OverNight Study Isnt That simple as you think!! 4 of us went to Changi Airport to have a Overnight Study Session at Starbucks!

We reach there about 11pm and I already can feel the sleepiness.. haha...

Force myself to be awake so I will be able to finish more chapters of managerial account revision with fel darling.. and finish my Human Resource Exam Note!


Of coz! I finish it at 6am and taught Fel 5 chapters in total in one night! Hope she really understand what I teach lo.. I dun wish to see u fail alright my gal? hehe...LET's Promote to SEMESTER 4 TOGETHER!!! =)

<---- SEE! I am so hardworking! =p


THE BAD news is that....
I am ill now!!!
Feeling bad...
feel like vomiting..
Heaty!!
and my bone abit 酸
Tired but cant sleep...
Guess going to have fever soon man.. Tat is very bad!! so I am eating lot of Vitamin C now..
Hope I will not fall sick before exam... =(
p/s: Inside my heart, I wish You are still mine. But gonna move on I know..