Sunday, August 17, 2008

It is normal that we catch some BREAK during our study time.
We are always like that since foundation i think..

We went to SIM HQ to do some account revision..
However, I was so tired that I ask Babe Ade to do her own revision first and I would get some rest in the student lounge.
Great thing is that.. THEY ARE REAL JOKER!!! they keep making noise and jokes.. then I keep laughing.. in the end.. never sleep at all. haiz..

It isnt too late to realised that for the whole semester, I only understand 3 chapters of managerial accounting so far. Thanks Joe that he is able to spare some of his precious time to teach me.. THANK U SO MUCH!! Own u Once! =p

After the short short Exam revision, We went to Vivo City to catch The Journey of the centre of Earth. An one and a half hour show. I can only say...OK LA. U may skip this show. It is just too... Predictable! anw, this is the first time I sit on the first row of the cinema!! My neck and eyes are so tired now...

p/s: one day left and ''you'' are gone!