Tuesday, August 26, 2008

For You:

seriously.. I dunno what is ur motive of doing all this things.
but gonna tell u that, yeah u win! coz I seriously get affected by all ur words..

I dun understand what is the need of fighting so much bcoz of him. I dunno the relationship between u guys are really that simple not. either it is really that simple, or u just falling in love with him again.

I know I cant love him the way I used to love.. so If u can, please go ahead! I dun find a need to do all this jealousy thing with u frankly.. I know both of us are very nice gals.. but we are being ''weird'' these days! This is not what I want!!!

Whatever I blog, is truly from my heart.. If u take it as I am doing all this to ''win'' u, then I am sorry.. U got the wrong idea! coz I already lose him.. so that is. I am real tired. pls let me live happily. I am trying real hard in case u dunno..

anyway, in case u dont realise.. If he is really that good.. he wont make us feel and do all this shit COZ OF HIM!! He is not who I want anymore.. He really make my life tough by guessing what is he really thinkin about.. who he really wants...

Last, I hope u dun misunderstand this post. I would beg u to read it neutrally. thanks m!
Though till now, i still haven meet u.. but somehow I wish u are doing fine.. Take Care~ =)