Monday, August 04, 2008

Don't Compare Yourself with Any One in This World
If You Compare, You're Insulting Yourself
Comparing is a positive way for me to improve myself.
Comparing can caused jealousy too, this is what i learnt.

No One Will Manufacture a Lock Without Key
Similarly, God Won't Give Problems Without Solutions
I set the Problems but Forget about Getting a Solutions
Without a Solution, How do I know is the Problem can be Solve or not?

Life Laughs at You When You're Unhappy
Life Smiles at You When You're Happy
Life Salutes You When Make Others Happy
No one Want to feel unhappy
Being Unhappy has a Reason Behind it

Every Successful Person Has a Painful Story
Every Painful Story Has a Successful Ending
Accept the Pain and Get Ready For Success
I have accept the PAIN numerous of times
But When will I success?

Easy Is to Judge the Mistakes of Others
Difficult Is to Recognize Our Own Mistakes
It Is Easier to Protect You Feet with Slippers
Than to Cover the Earth with Carpet
Recognize My problem and Change it as much as possible
I also learn to sort out the problem for people like you

No One Can Go Back and Change the Bad Beginning
But Anyone Can Start Now & Create a Successful Ending
Forget about the PAST and Focus the Present
I am working hard for the Future too

If a Problem Can Be Solved, No Need to Worry About It
If a Problem Cannot Be Solved, What Is The Use of Worrying?
Sometimes I wish the Problem can be solve asap so it will not become a more serious problem

If You Miss an Opportunity, Don't Fill the Eyes
It will Hide Another Better Opportunity In Front of You
ALways OPEN Your Eyes BIg BiG to Look For a Better Opportunity If You think You are good enough For A better One

''Changing the Face'' Can Change Nothing
"Facing the Change" Can Change Everything
Don't Complain About the Others, Change Yourself If You Want Peace
I change the face first then face the changes

Mistakes Are Painful When They Happen
But Year's Later Collection of Mistakes is Called "EXPERIENCE
Which Leads to Success!
Mistakes make people disappointed and never want to make it anymore, so we stop trying for anything no matter is a successful leading or not.