Thursday, August 14, 2008

I never sleep again yesterday night.
So many thoughts and my head is not going to make through anymore.
I am really going to be insane.

This morning, I finally get myself up and decided to pay him a visit.
because I miss him too much..
He was sleeping peacefully. Not like me, I struggle to sleep
He saw me and pull me up from the bed side and sleep with him..
I cant. My mind is still working..
My tears just roll down again.

Misses are untold
Control is critical
Freedom is the want
Staying beside me is the ''love'' he specially give

He said he cant just anyhow kiss the other girl.
Only me, he will do that.
I know he loves me
but He want to feel free
caused I tighten him

I know the relationship between him and her
I know they are purely friends
I know he needs her to talk to
I know she needs him to lose weight
I know alot and alot.
but I dunno why I just cant accept this

He said we will back together if I stop throwing temper
but does he ever realise that the reason of me being frustrated?
If he stop seeing her, why would I want to acting this way?!
He said after i grow up, I will realise why. How funny.
If a guy who truly love you, will he do the things you do not like?

He bring her to the places we used to go
He share the food with her which he used to share with me
She is replacing my position to accomapany him to go JB for petrol
She is going to teach him piano coz he said he wanna play new song for my next valentine
She needs to lose weight so he gonna exercise with her
She has trouble and maybe he will cheer her up

Suddenly, I just wish I can be a SuperWoman!
I wish I know how to swim, how to play piano, know about business, know about society issue, can be a big eater, can be a cheerful girl who i used to be and grow up soon.

p/s: Just like that. I hope I really get a car accident and lose all the memory...