Thursday, September 18, 2008

FINALLY the day is here!!!
Our Result is OUT!!
I got one A for Marketing
B+ for Human Resource
B for Managerial Accounting
Thought I would get two As la.. haiz.. kind of disappointed.. =(
To my dear friend:
Hey babes! I know you are not doing good. Lets focus on something more important now!
Lets study often after school ok?? I will revise with u guys.. Jia you! Loves! =)
*************************************************

Received a BIG BIG secret today!

Oh man..
Why you always surprise me like this??
It is very fun of staying this kind of 曖昧stage right?
Keep on going babe! Enjoy it!! Dont ever commit till you make sure he is right one for you!!!
So.. How many secret do you have? giving me one by one every 3 months? LOL

*******************************************************

Talk about the kisses.
It taste sweet and funny isnt?
The first kiss with a different guy will always be the most memorable one.
I love simple kiss. those kisses with saliva and tougue are so disgusting...
I love hugs too.. hug me to sleep, hug me and walk around the house..
So, hug me when u see me! ! I will hug u back! =)


p/s: Don't let someone become a priority in ur life, when u're just an option in their's.