Friday, September 19, 2008

I AM SO ILL!!!!
It has been 3 days!!!
My flu is getting worse!!!
I ate so much of vitamin C and drink million cups of herbal tea liao lo..
haiz...

NO shopping.. Cannot meet up friends.. Only Steam food and vitamin C.. Have to sleep early.. etc.. I AM GETTING BORED HERE MAN!!!!

PLS recover soon can??? OMG! I HATE IT!!! go away virus!!!
I need to get some fun!!!

*******************************************************

I seriously have no idea what are u up to
You are the one who said I am not suitable for u
then now you said you know I am the right girl for you
If i am really that right for u

you should care about my feelings whenever u wanna say something or do something

you know..
if u not sure what u want now.. AND forever
just stop there
don't cross the border line