Monday, September 29, 2008

That is so CRAZY!!
I woke up at 6.30am today!!! OMG!! ( and I am blogging now)
Just cant sleep after receiving a disturbing msg.

I always have this problem if I sleep early ... ( before 12am)
I will woke up in the middle of the night
which is really.. really.. really very tiring!!!

I dunno why? I dunno how?
BUT,
I Just wake up!!! ARGH!!!

anyway, I have becoming very lazy these days.
slack and slack after I came back from KL.
I have totally no mood to go out at all.
I rather stay at home, lie on my bed, read my story book, and fall asleep anytime.
That is very bad! and I know it! tsk tsk...

Finally SEMESTER 4 is coming~
Econ, financial banking, and operation management this sem.
I gonna love this semester for sure! All the subjects seems challenging! hee..
That is a shame that we cant get Derek as our Econ lecturer..
but nvm..
I GONNA CRASH into his class on sat!! I dun mind having an extra lesson with him.. haha!

I gonna meet my darlingssss today..
Long time no see!
Hugs* =)

p/s: dishonesty, past is prelude.