Monday, September 01, 2008


It is a very special feeling I have right now.
When I read the entry, I just got this feeling ..
it is like you are just right beside me.
I remembered the smile.
your smiless
my smiles..
I miss every little things of them
so much ...
He told me once that he is lucky to have me
yet, he is letting me go
I understand the reason
Suitability wins Love
So much things I have learn from you
My fairy tale is broken by you
but you have created other dreams for me..
leading me to the place I should go
I wish our story will end like those romantic stories..
I wish the day when I really grow up, you are still there for me perfectly
not even that,
I wish you are really waiting for me right now till the day I turn to be the woman you want me to be.
I wish whatever you have said to me are true..
I wish we still have the strong feelings and passion when we be together again.
I wish you will realise something is more important in your life
I wish you will know that you are lucky because I was belong to you

I wish all the wishes come true..

OMG! SLAP ME TO WAKE UP!!!

************************************************

Got myself a Hot Chocolate and Cheese Cake from MacCafe after dinner.
haha! yeah.. have been eating alot these days..
destress la!
coz EXAM IS COMING!!!
YES YES YES!!
Cant wait to finish lo.. then I will have my real real holiday!!!

This is a very huge mosquito bite!!!

and I got 4 in total with the same size each!