Thursday, September 04, 2008

*The advice*

''It's all well and good to talk about what your hopes are for the future -- but is talking about them going to help them come to fruition?

You've done a good job of figuring out what you want, but now you have to focus all of your energy on making it come into being!

You're the only person who can take yourself where you want to go in life. So set aside some time. Set some specific goals before your dreams disintegrate and you lose an opportunity.''

***************************************************

The day is closer. How I wish the time can stop for us.
I have no mood to study for my last paper at all!!!

I totally can't imagine the class without you..
The days without you..
The nights without you..
The dinner without you...

I can't wait the Saturday Night..
Hugs, laughters, tears are predictable
It will be a very meaningful night bcos it is the night we will be staying together again.

last time, maybe.

p/s: It isnt a happy ending