Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yes! I AM STILL SICK!! I am sick for almost a week now........... duh! the Vitamin C don't work at all this time.. =(

My KL trip is soOOoooOOOOOOooooooo BORING!!!! I am just too sick to go out most of the time!!!

Fortunately, I am able to ENJOY my high tea with my elder sister ... and We almost get a job for my aunt that day by approaching a stranger! LOL how brave we were. =p

Da TA! Me & Wawa

We share a Mushroom QUiche! and a pot of peach tea!!

************************************************

This is my FOREVER cute de Angel baby darling!!~~~ I wish she were the dog in the TV!!

Brought her to do check up!

************************************************

Meet my primary schmate. He is very naggy!!! same as JASON TAN!!! LOLs.. Scorpian Guy!! TSk Tsk tsk....

*******************************************************

SHOPPING!!! Dont u think it looks like elephant?? HAhah!!

I Love Pretty Pretty Panties!!

***********************************************


To ALL THE MEN:

Read This! It is so CUte!!!
Shopping is my first love... But u are a close second!

************************************************

Got Myself 4 story books today!! all by Nicholas Sparks!!
there are.....
The choice, Message in a bottle, A walk to remember, and The wedding

I Fell In Love with Love Stories now....

Someone told me I shouldnt read so much and be more realistic. Haiz..
BUT I LOVE TO READ!!!!

**************************************************

p/s: There is when true love meet. A promise - 3 years time.