Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yupiee Yupiee! It was Vincent 20th B'day ytd! YES!! welcome to twentiiiieeessss... hahaha! ( high FIVE!! )

We had a great talk isnt? fun topic! LOL.
mel, i think u are going to shut urself from me. =p

So.. here we go! Let's see the photoss.... =)

The Bday Boy


Jason was hiding in my iPhone and he sang happy birthday song to vincent! LOL

*****************************************************
I am so so so so so tired!!

I slept at 2am ytd and woke up at 7am to meet felicia to have a run at stadium.
We have completed 12 rounds easily!!! no joke!
then, we walked about 30mins to central to have breakfast and hair cut for her.

since I have nothing to do.. So I just get myself a wash & blow session, and I was so tired that I felt asleep!!! too comfortable i think.. haha...
then Jerry nag at me again... coz he think that I am wasting money...tsk! then u wash for me next time ba! LOL.. and I will give u ten dollars..=p

then later....
It is so coincident. Guess what?
Later, when I meet up with ling for lunch.. then she said she wanna trim her hair also.. SO I went to another salon again.. of coz.. I felt asleep again...hehe

Okie.. getting tired. gonna take a nap then meet J soon~ :)